This past Thursday...


This past Thursday I went to work for one company and came home that evening working for another one.

It's been interesting these past 6 and half years working for WaMu, I have gotten to do some pretty cool stuff.

I now work for JP Morgan Chase and for the short-term its business as usual. Now I get to spend time second guessing myself should I start looking for another job or do I see what happens in the next coming months as they begin merging and consolidating backoffice operations.

Oh well, we will see what happens next.

Here is a good link that describes what happened. WaMu's desperate last days

Comments

Crazy, scary economy days!!! I'm glad you seem pretty at ease with this whole thing (maybe you aren't). :0)
You are in our prayers as you make some really big decisions! Love you guys and miss you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Crabs, Seattle and glass

Weekend Trip to Stehekin