Weekend get away


George and I had our first weekend away from the kids ever. We decided to take a trip to Vegas. We had a great time-we met up with George's sister Lisa and her husband Larry there. I had not seen them in about a year and a half. We took in the sites and went to a comedy club where the comedian decided to pick on George and had me and Lisa cracking up. It was a night of laughs! They headed home the next day while George and I went to a Cirque du Soleil show. On our trip we ate at In N Out burger and Del Taco-the places we don't have nearby here in WA. Jake and Jenna stayed with Grandma and Grandpa at their campground and got spoiled-they went to the zoo, played ping pong and air hockey and I guess a lot of other things. We had a great time but we sure did miss Jake and Jenna.


Comments

Lisa looks so good. I haven't seen her in years. I can see Jake in Georges pic. Glad you had a good time. Maybe you'll have to try again before we leave
What a fun getaway! I'm glad you have your parents nearby to help with the kids. Take advantage of it while you have it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Crabs, Seattle and glass

Weekend Trip to Stehekin