Bridging to Juniors


Last week marked the end of Jenna being a Brownie Girl Scout. She bridged to Juniors. All the girls got to walk over the Bothell Landing bridge and had a great celebration. Jenna has been in Girls scouts since she was a kindergartner (Daisy Scout). She has the best leaders and group of girls that are in her troop. We are so happy for her.

Comments

kandy said…
Hi! Just got caught up on the goings on in your life! What a cute family! I like your book list and have read a few of the same ones. Have you ever read Pope Joan? It's great. One of my favorites. did you read A Thousand Splendid Suns? Check out my blog Jen set me up with.
Love,
Aunt Kandy
I love the idea of the bridge ceremony. SO cute!!!
Jodie said…
Kandy- I did read A thousand Splendid Suns-definitely one the of the best books ever. I loved it. I have not read the book you mentioned. I will have to put it on my list.

Popular posts from this blog

Crabs, Seattle and glass

Weekend Trip to Stehekin