We had a simple Valentines dinner at home. I picked up a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and then we had strawberry shortcake for dessert. Jenna did a great job setting the table.
More of our summer adventures with my parents. Here are our glass creations from our glass blowing. We went crabbing on day and caught several crabs-only one was a keeper though. We were excited about cooking our first crab ever. It was yummy! We also spent a day in Seattle at Pike's Place Mom in line to get her favorite piroskys. We can't leave Pike's with out getting amazing flowers for so cheap-$15 for this giant bouquet.
This past week we took a little trip to Stehekin, a small little community that is only reachable by boat. It is located off the north west side of Lake Chelan. The place has no cell phone service, no TV's, no computers! How would we ever survive? I was very hesitant about going but after George begging me I caved and decided to go. We went with Jake's best friends family. Amazingly we had a great time and did not miss our electronics at all. There is very limited transportation there, to get around we had to ride bikes that we rented there and we took a tour bus once to dinner. Riding our bikes to Rainbow Falls and the bakery. It was a great ride, I only wanted to quit once. Giant cinnamon rolls at the bakery Stehekin's one room school house Us with the Renschler's Rainbow falls Fishing We rented to Polaris for a couple of hours, that I enjoyed driving around. People can arrive to Stehekin by Sea plane...
Comments
Have a GREAT day!