Glasses

A couple of weeks ago Jenna told me she got moved to the back of the classroom and she could not see the chalkboard. So, a week ago I took her to the eye DR. and sure enough she needed glasses. We had just gone the year before and she was fine. I guess she must take after her dad-last year when I had my eyes checked they were still 20/20. We picked up her glasses from Costco on Thursday after school. When we got in the car to head home she put her glasses on and with in a few seconds she was saying the cutest stuff. "WOW-everything is so clear" "I can read that sign" then silly little giggles.  I guess she really did need them.

A little side note-here is Jake's Kinex roller coaster he worked on all weekend. Pretty cool huh?

Comments

She looks adorable!

I wouldn't want to ride on that rollercoaster. Too scary for me. :0)
Kelly said…
love the glasses! at least one of your kids had to follow suite with the eyes.

Popular posts from this blog

Crabs, Seattle and glass

Weekend Trip to Stehekin