Jenna's Turning 12

For Jenna's 12th birthday she wanted a modeling party. Jenna and her friends walked the runway and modeled different outfits. Jake was glad to be at his friends house for most of the party.
Outfit #1

One challenge they were given was to find an outfit that matched a pair of
 socks I gave them and model them. This is their group photo.

Another challenge was to create an outfit to model using toilet paper and foil.
Here are a couple of my favorite poses from the girls.
 Amanda with her thnking pose
Abby modeling her socks
Sarah on the runway
Tiannah in her fancy outfit






Comments

BethieJ said…
GREAT photos Jodie!! Amanda had a FABULOUS time!!! :) LOVE the socks.. she does too.. she hasnt taken them off all day! :) The blog looks cute too!! I think you redid it since last time I peeked in!! :) I cant let Amanda see.. she will want me to change mine! HA HA! Have a GREAT rest of your weekend.. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jenna!
Kelly said…
great party idea

Popular posts from this blog

Crabs, Seattle and glass

Weekend Trip to Stehekin