Wicked


While the boys headed out on another backpacking trip, Jenna and I went to Seattle to see Wicked. The show was great. We both want to go again. After the show, we headed to a yummy dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.

 
Jake at the campsite on one of their many backpacking trips.
 
 
A couple of weeks ago Jenna and I went to see Pacific Northwest Ballet's production of Cinderella. We were glad we went but realized we liked plays better. These pictures were taken at the Seattle Center-it was an amazing sunny day (YES-amazing for the end of September!!) We have had to most amazing weather this fall-I am sure it will never happen again, so we made the most of it.
 
This week Jake participated in the school districts Pumpkin Run.
 Jake did great for his first 1 mile cross country run!

Comments

amy said…
I'm glad to see I'm not the only mom who takes part of the family to see Wicked! I love that play!

Popular posts from this blog

Crabs, Seattle and glass

Weekend Trip to Stehekin