Splits for Christmas

Jenna's dance teacher challenged all the girls to do the splits by Christmas. Jenna is oh so close!

This week I had a meeting with our unofficial book club. It's really just me and my two good friends-we talk about books and a lot not about books. These are 2 girls who can make me laugh.
Ann and Jenny read The City of Ashes (which I tried but did not like-so I read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society-that was alright)

Had to get a picture with all the J's
Jenna, Jennifer and Jenny

We went to the Garden of Lights again this year-but for some reason it seemed more spectacular last year.Oh well then we drove around the neighborhood drinking Starbucks hot cocoa. Now we are waiting for Santa to come.

Comments

BethieJ said…
OUCH! :) That is a challenge I could NEVER do!!!
We loved the lights.. BUT it was our first year.. now it makes me want to see what you saw last year! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Crabs, Seattle and glass

Weekend Trip to Stehekin